Spring Season Registration
Closes 11:59pm, January 25th
Registration for the 2019 spring season is now open for all athletes in our Northern Kentucky Lacrosse Club, grades 2-12.
It was the launch of this program that we set into motion the catalyst in opening new opportunities for athletes across the NKY region and in growing the sport of lacrosse. We are excited to be leading the way and even more excited to have your athlete join us in being that important part of the future of Northern Kentucky Lacrosse.
A glimpse of the 2019 season:
- Practices will start the first week of January 2019 at the youth and MS levels.
Optional (encouraged) workouts / stick-work will start the first week of January 2019 for HS with practices starting mid-February.
- Games will start the first week of March 2018 (thru mid May 2018)
- Uniform selection / fitting / payment details to follow.
HOME-SCHOOL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
If your athlete is a HIGH SCHOOL level, HOME-SCHOOLED STUDENT, please reach out. Do not proceed with registration until you’ve spoken to either Dan Stewart or Tony Grizovic. You can find our contact form and their phone numbers on our CONTACT PAGE HERE.
STEPS TO REGISTRATION:
- Go to USLacrosse.org and register / renew your player(s) for their US Lacrosse membership.
Make sure to select NKY Lacrosse Club as your team.
- You will receive a membership number. You will need this membership number to process your spring registration. Make sure your information from US Lacrosse matches perfectly to how you enter it here to avoid issues.
- Register here for the season.
(Payment option available.)
- Complete uniform payment and sizing – more information to follow.
Should you have any issues with registration, please CONTACT US HERE.
Make sure to check out THIS UPDATE – packed full with helpful info to get you on board with all we have going on.