Are you new to Raiders Lacrosse? Great news! We are still open to new (and veteran) players and will continue to accept registrations through February 2nd, 2018. In an effort to make the process easy, we wanted to put as much information in one spot to help you find your way with a one-stop to refer to as needed.
To the families sent by NKY Warriors Lacrosse:
We are genuinely saddened to hear that the tough decision was made to temporarily close the youth and middle school levels for the 2018 season. Our children each got their start in lacrosse as Warriors and with this, the Warriors will always hold a special place in our hearts. We are hopeful that after a season to recoup and realign, they will be back next season and ready to compete! We want you to know that we welcome you with open arms and want to remove some of the stress and worry that you may be feeling with this news. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can best help you with this transition.
LET’S GET YOU REGISTERED: Registration closes at midnight on February 2nd. Fees for the 2018 season:
- $30 US Lacrosse membership
- $175 Raiders Lacrosse season fee
- $50 uniform fee (reduced thanks to our amazing sponsors!)
For more information on the registration process and to register, GO HERE. Note: You will need to set up a new user account with Blue Sombrero and cannot use the same account that you use with another organization.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON OUR EMAIL LISTS:
- For organization wide emails that go to not only our registered families but those who want to keep up with all we have going on – GO HERE.
- AND – To make sure your coach has all appropriate email and phone numbers for all parents / guardians who will want team specific info during the season – GO HERE.
UNIFORM SIZING AND PAYMENT:
- See Becky Grizovic at any Griffin Elite or St Henry practice time to submit sizing for your uniform and to pay the $50 fee. We accept cash, check, credit card, and mobile pay. Our first order will be made Monday, January 22nd. Our second and final uniform order will be made Monday, February 5th in an effort to try and ensure delivery before your first game.
WE OFFER OPTIONAL PRACTICE PINNIES:
- Since we have such a large number of players who are first time players, we decided to sport our pride with a Raiders Lacrosse practice pinnie for those interested. These reversible pinnies have your player’s number on the back and have been a huge hit with our players! Cost is $20 each. If interested, please let Becky Grizovic know when ordering your uniform.
TO FIND YOUR PRACTICE SCHEDULE WITH LOCATIONS AND SPECIFIC NEEDS FOR EACH:
FIND US, FOLLOW US:
We tend to keep up with our Facebook page with updates, fun and helpful info for the new player, photos and videos from our camps and practices and more. Even if you don’t have a FB account, you can see the fun and see the updates just by visiting the page. Make sure to check in and select that LIKE button!
THUMBS UP / THUMBS DOWN
As always, we look forward to your feedback! We like to put this link out as often as possible so you always feel you can offer a pat on the back or a way to give your thoughts with where we can improve. You are able to do this in an anonymous manner if you choose and it will help us to make sure we are doing our best for the families we serve! GO HERE FOR FEEDBACK FORM
DO WE HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM?
We plan to offer an instructional program for the HS level this season with the competitive start to the HS program starting next season, Spring 2019. To keep up to date with all things HS Raiders Lax, submit your email address so you can be included with that email list and get the latest as it’s available. GO HERE